Sunday, May 17, 2009

2nd week reflection

This week started out slowly for me. My first page came out on Tuesday and it did not have much of a theme. I started to notice a slight pattern in my work habits throughout the week as they slowly diminished to almost nothing. With this newly founded knowledge I decided that I needed to put out pages on Thursday and Friday and both needed to be very good. So that is exactly what I did. On Thursday I released a page on how hard it is to be, and to work with, Chuck. Of course the whole page was full of sarcasm because working with Chuck is some of the most fun I’ve had since I got to Proctor. I also wanted to add a little something special to the page so I spent a bit of time working on an artist’s depiction photo of myself. I wanted to portray how being with Chuck made me feel. If you look closely enough you will see me sporting a tank top and large muscles that are unrealistic for anybody to have.
On Friday I decided to start my day out as no human should, with a 190 degree sauna and some cold water at six in the morning; I polar swam. After receiving the most intense wake up call of my life I made my way from breakfast, (where I enjoyed my first cup of tea ever, I might add), back to the office where I worked until Assembly in order to get my next big page out. Just like Thursday’s, this one needed to be a humdinger. I wanted it to be less frivolous then the previous one, so I chose to write about how here at Proctor everyone is capable of balancing their work and play, even sometimes mixing the two together in order to make things more interesting, because in all honesty nobody wants to be doing something that they don’t enjoy.
The week may have started off slowly, but it ended with a bang. Overall I think that my pages this week were better than last week’s. Next week I’m going to focus on maintaining a consistent work ethic, which will benefit me greatly now and in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment