Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6th, 2009

When I woke up this morning I said to myself, "I am way to tired to do anything." I was more wrong than I have ever been about anything. Withing my first hour of arriving at chucks I had finished and published another (my 2nd) blog page on "smiling." I enjoyed this one much more than the first because I felt that it was more interesting for the reader and it was also something that I could look at over and over and it would make me smile.

https://www.proctoracademy.org/student_voices/default.asp

I spent the rest of the day lingering around campus, lunch and assorted sporting events in order to gain a better collection of photos to use for the next upcoming pages. I do plan to do a page on other senior projects soon so I did go and find a list of all the projects that are on and off campus that way I could fine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment