Tuesday, May 5, 2009
May 5, 2009
When I arrived this morning my first task was to finish what I was very close to finishing the previous day, my first page. I have posted the link right below so you can see it straight from here. I learned the hard way how important it is to make sure that I get everything down to a science that way my mistakes do not turn into more work than I want to do. I then spent my lunch time taking more photos for the next page I plan on doing about the most attractive smiles around campus,thats right, smiles. I returned to development with the idea that I would spend the afternoon getting my next page ready for publishing the next day, but I was asked to fold and package a letter to every parent of every student on campus from Mike regarding the swine Flu and what Proctor is doing to keep us safe. I finished at about 4:15, 15 minutes later than yesterday, thus, I am an over achiever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment