Friday, May 15, 2009

may 15th, 2009

On Friday I decided to start my day out like no human should, with a 190 degree sauna and some cold water at six in the morning, I polar swam. After receiving the most intense wake up call of my life I made my way from breakfast, where I enjoyed my first cup of tea ever might I add, back to the office where I worked until assembly in order to get my next big page out. Just like Thursday this one needed to be a humdinger. I wanted it to be less silly then the previous one, and I ended choosing to write about how here at Proctor everyone is capable of balancing their work and play with one another, and even sometimes mixing them together in order to make things more interesting, because in all honesty nobody wants to be doing something that they aren’t having fun doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment