Monday, May 4, 2009
May 4th, 2009
Today started a bit differently than most days will. I had to get everything I would need for the next few weeks in order and ready to go. First I needed Lightroom on my laptop in order to ahve a place to store my photos and make very small edits to pictures. I also needed photoshop in order to re-size photos correctly to fit the site and to make larger editing adjustments to the pictures. After assembly I had made the decision that my first page would be done on the kitchen and its wonderful staff. I spent my time up until lunch taking pictures of them as they went about there daily work. After lunch I returned to the office in development and started getting to work on the pictures themselves, and after a quick lesson and a couple paths of trial and error I was making progress again. By the end of the day I have left myself off where my first page should be out tomorrow at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to seeing your first page tomorrow. Perhaps a subsequent page could be on campus pets.
ReplyDelete